Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 15: Brislings Are Covert Sardines

Free Diet Profile 468x60

ArabicChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)DeutchEspanolFrenchItalianJapaneseKoreanPortugueseRussian

Confession: I am hugely addicting to Alton Brown and Good Eats. Along with Beakman's World, Good Eats is the inspiration for the science TV show I hope to someday have. His sense of humor is offbeat and quirky and weird and hilarious, his show is just as much a science show as it is a cooking show, his cookbooks and kitchen guides are like my Bible (besides, of course, my actual Bible). So recently my roommates joined me in watching his "Live and Let Diet" episode of Good Eats where Alton spelled out the tips and tricks he's used to lose 50 pounds over the last 9 months. Way to go Alton! Among the recipes was a quick and easy "Brisling" sandwich, which looked delicious. It also turns out that Brisling are a type of fish sold as "sardines". I had never had sardines, but my one roommate Sam and I thought it looked like a bangin' recipe, so it was off to the grocery store to buy the components! This shot also kind of pays tribute to Alton in that he's used this camera angle many a time on his show before. Oh man, I LOVE Alton Brown.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLCget the best of the bestPersonalized MY M&M'S® Candies(Web-Page) http://applepatchdiet.com/lw17323 (Album / Profile) http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=10034&id=1661531726&l=0b77e26203ShopPBS.Org
leonard.wilson2009@hotmail.comShop the Official Coca-Cola Store!
ArabicChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)DeutchEspanolFrenchItalianJapaneseKoreanPortugueseRussian

No comments: