Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 148/365 "I Try And Stick To The Four Main Food Groups"

Free Diet Profile 468x60

ArabicChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)DeutchEspanolFrenchItalianJapaneseKoreanPortugueseRussian

We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.

If you hadn't figured it out already, this is a parody of a scene from the movie "Elf". One of my favorite Christmas movies, it had so many great moments it was hard to choose which one to do for a picture.

The Picture? It was on my to-do list for the Christmas set for a long time. I was hoping for some left over spaghetti, but I ended up making some specifically for this shot. I also bought the Reese's pieces with this in mind as well. I tried this shot so many times that by the end the entire thing was swimming in chocolate syrup. I had to get the pouring stream to look just right :) And no, I never tried eating it. Normally I would've, but I was already full and I didn't want to make myself sick haha.

Day 7 of the 12 Days of Christmas Set.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLCget the best of the bestPersonalized MY M&M'S® Candies(Web-Page) http://applepatchdiet.com/lw17323 (Album / Profile) http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=10034&id=1661531726&l=0b77e26203ShopPBS.Org
leonard.wilson2009@hotmail.comShop the Official Coca-Cola Store!
ArabicChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)DeutchEspanolFrenchItalianJapaneseKoreanPortugueseRussian

No comments: